Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On Your Mark, Ready...

Dear Tiffany,

We want to run. That is our mission statement. I don't know how well this blog will be put to use since we are quite busy with all the things going on everyday. Thinking off of that... how will it be possible for us to even begin training? And begin training when the weather is becoming frigid.

Like I've said, I don't want to run when I'm feeling down. One motivational thought we should use to get us in the mood to run is that running can become our form of escapism. It is an short moment of escape where we can reclaim ourselves and be content with what we've got. Though, I don't want to rely on this notion of thinking because in the end I just want us to become consistent runners.

The first day of our training should begin when you come back down to Walnut. We should start this off together!

Your friend,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment